Sunday, March 8, 2009

Snuggie.

While i was watching tv, i came across a commercial about something called a snuggie.Me and Jeff always make fun of it (well...at least i do) but Jeff wanted one. and he was serious.soooo.. I got him one of these..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

it's like a blanket..but it has sleeves..it's like a robe..except it's backwards. It's totally strange. I suggest looking up the commercial on youtube. but i saw this at Boscovs when i went to a big ole mall with my buddies Olivia, Jewlie, and Jenna.When i gave Jeff the snuggie, he flipped out in excitement. He was pretty Happy with my gift i must say :) it's the least i could do seeing how he's getting me an IGUANA for my birthday. Did i mention i have a strange fetish for large reptiles? i mean iguanas get HUGE! they start out so small but in two years they become bigger then a small dog! i'm so excited!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Prom dress shopping. ugh. i havent tried on many dresses because to tell you the truth..I don't really care. I found a dress for about $400, but my father will be paying for it..or so he said, he overexaggerates alot and tells lies that get your hopes up. Hopefully he'll stick to what he says otherwise i'll have to find another dress. I'm pretty satisfied with how i look in it..hopefully it's not gone becuae Jocelyns(the dress place) doesn't take holds. WHICH SUCKS!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

Olivia Fuller said...

Completely understandable :). It's okay man, I was scared too, haha. Sacandaga Lake was the last place I wanted to be. I was just relying on Julie because I thought she knew the area. I should've turned around when we stopped for her potty break :P, that would have been the best decision. It was like a horror movie, especially with that creepy old hitchhiker man.

Hahah, I hope Jeff enjoys his snuggie. They are like a wizard's cloak. If you don't have any luck when you go back to Jocelyn's, then go to Danielle's and order it in the right size. They had that same dress, but too big, right? Well if you ask them, they order it in your size for you, so yeah :). Good stuff.

I read your post from before, I don't want to lose you next year/after highschool either :(. We should start looking for colleges now that we both like and could most likely get into. I don't want to lose Jewlie, but I don't know if I'd want to go that far away my first year of college. We'll figure something out though.

Well, I'm sorry tonight was stressful, I love you man.

Olivia Fuller said...

UGHHH I KNOW >:[[[!! It's rediculous. I'd be perfectly content with renting a goddamn dress.